"The path to success is to take massive, determined action."
– Tony Robbins
Is it just me, or does every year seem to go by faster and faster? In a few days we'll be celebrating Thanksgiving, with Christmas and New Year's Day following right behind. It's hard to believe that another year is already coming to a close, but it offers you an opportunity not to be missed — the opportunity to go into 2018 with a Massive Action Mindset.
Take some quality time during the final weeks of 2017 and consider what you will take with you into 2018. Look back at what you accomplished (and what you didn't!), the challenges you faced and overcame, and the lessons you have learned since this time last year:
- What worked and what didn't? How can you leverage those lessons?
- What will you do differently in the coming year to produce greater results?
- What actions can you take that will significantly change the outcome?
- How can you prepare to take your business to an entirely new level?
- What new challenges will that present and how will you raise your own game?
Successful people are those who take action, MASSIVE action, sooner rather than later. Whether you realize it or not, you have the power to change your outcome. Jim Rohn, one of my favorite business philosophers, said, "There is no book you can't read, no class you can't take, no skill you can't learn."
Decide what you want and what it will take — then go make it happen! Push yourself! Get someone to hold you accountable, and make the changes necessary to make 2018 not only successful, but massively so!
3 STEPS FOR DEVELOPING A MASSIVE ACTION MINDSET
- Get crystal clear on the results you want in 2018 and beyond. Make those results specific and quantifiable, and plan on holding yourself accountable to reaching them.
- Determine what it will take to achieve your goals, and build the necessary time and resources into your plan.
- Don't just sit there — take action!Nothing happens until someone does something, and as the business owner, YOU are the first mover! For all the action steps you define for 2018, what would happen if you went further and took steps that no one else has thought of? At the very least, what if you dedicated yourself to concentrated, nothing-will-stop-you MASSIVE ACTION? If your goal requires you to contact 10 people a day, what would happen if you contacted 25 instead? Wrote 50 new articles instead of 20? Brought in 20 new clients instead of 10?
A MASSIVE ACTION MINDSET DOES NOT...
- Take NO for an answer
- Accept less than what is possible
- Wait for the perfect plan or circumstances
A MASSIVE ACTION MINDSET DOES...
- Know what it wants
- Decide what it will take
- Take action immediately, beginning TODAY